Becoming A Member of Equippers City Church
If you are looking for a high quality impartation of the Word of God in an environment of accountability, Equippers City Church is the right ministry for you.
We invite you to join our family. It’s easy. Here’s how:
If you have already accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord:
- Just let us know you’re ready to join.
- Also, you can join when the invitation is extended during Sunday Morning Service. Official membership is fully granted upon successful completion of the New Members Class.
If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord:
- It is simple to accept Jesus as your Savior because he died for all of our sins. All you have to do is repent by sincerely asking Jesus to forgive you of all your sins and accept him into your heart to be your Savior. Let us know, so we can help you begin your new life in Christ by praying for you and directing you in God’s word.
- You can give your life to Jesus Christ by responding to the invitation given by the Pastor during Sunday Services held at 6954 Americana Parkway, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068.
If you are a minor –under 18 years of age—all of the above apply to you, too, except we must get the consent of your parents or guardians.
- Talk with Youth Pastors Jason & Janelle Wilson, so they can discuss joining with your parents.
- Once your parents approve of your membership at Equippers City Church, you can begin to grow stronger and wiser, and enjoy all the benefits of the Next Generation Ministry.